• Greenwich Peninsula
• Greenwich Peninsula Golf Driving Range
• Design District
• The Jetty
• Lower Riverside District
• Upper Riverside District
• Knight Dragon Developments Limited
• NOW Gallery
• Greenwich Peninsula Lettings Ltd
• Greenwich Peninsula Sales Ltd
But only when these services link to this policy or tell you it applies.
This policy is effective from 23rd May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
• Your name
• Your e-mail address
• Your reason for visiting our site
• Verification that you are over 13 years old
• Where the services are selected, such other information as we are legally required to collect to support the sale, purchase, letting or management of a property on Greenwich Peninsula. This might include proof of identity and proof of address details
• Data relating to your personal requirements for a property such as preferred type or building and your telephone number for sales or lettings engagements
• Data required to deliver Customer and aftercare services
Links to other websites
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• To respond to your request for information regarding Greenwich Peninsula or the activities of Knight Dragon
• Communications relating to Greenwich Peninsula may include details about news & placemaking events, cultural events, property information and activations, as well as marketing for Greenwich Peninsula
• To deliver our services and to provide you with information about them
• To deal with your requests, complaints and enquiries
• To provide you with information on upcoming events and happenings across the development and in the locality
• To provide you with the products and services you have selected relating to the sale, purchase, letting or management of a property on Greenwich Peninsula
• To send you relevant editorial content
• If you have selected to receive further and more specific information about one of Knight Dragon’s activities above such as The Jetty, The Design District or the Golf Driving range then we will provide more detailed information about upcoming events and happenings specifically relating to this entity
We might use your information to contact you about different things, like:
• To check with you about any service or activity you’ve signed up for. For example, we might tell you if your account hasn’t been used in a long time
• To answer you when you’ve contacted us, or to respond to a comment or complaint
• To invite you to take part in surveys about our services, which are always voluntary for marketing purposes
We will only contact you when we need to or when you’ve given us permission.
We will share your information in the following situations
For us to give you quality experiences and to understand how you’re using our services, we might use other companies to process your personal information on our behalf. For example, sending you emails about things we think might interest you including partner offers around Greenwich Peninsula, or to ask you what you think about our services.
We make sure that your personal information is looked after as if we were handling it directly. We carefully select these companies and only share with them what they really need.
With partners, suppliers, agents and subcontractors who help us deliver the products and services you’ve chosen to use.
When you have provided your consent.
When we have legal or regulatory requirements such as a request from the Information Commissioners Office or a law enforcement agency.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
At the same time, no service can be completely secure – if you have any concerns that your account or personal information has been put at risk, please get in touch straight away.
We will ask your permission for a small file called a cookie to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
• We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen
• You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. These requests are generally free of charge but in certain circumstances a small fee may be payable
• If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us at the addresses set out below
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address at the bottom of this policy. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How long we keep your information for
We use your information to provide you with the products and services you have selected and for a variety of other reasons. We would like to keep you informed of all the exciting developments at Greenwich Peninsula including placemaking events, marketing activities, activations and new developments.
In each case, the length of time that we need to keep the information may be different, but we will only keep the information for as long as we need it. And always stick to these principles:
• We only hold your information for as long as we do the activities we told you about or have a valid reason to keep it
• We think about what type of information it is, the amount collected, how sensitive it might be and any legal requirements Knight Dragon may be required to maintain specific data for
• We don’t hold your information any longer than we have to
• Knight Dragon may contact you prior to the expiry of the retention period to confirm whether you wish to continue receiving these services
• For general marketing activities we keep your data for 2 years but you can unsubscribe at any time. Prior to the expiry of this period we may contact you to request your permission to renew your consent and preferences for another 2-year period.
What are my rights
You have the following rights:
• To update your personal data
• To change your mind, and ask us to stop using your information
• To ask us to delete your personal data. However, there may be circumstances where we are legally entitled or required to retain it
• To get a copy of your personal data. A subset of your data (limited to data that you have provided to us) is available in a machine-readable format if required
• To object to the processing of your data and have it restricted. There may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict the processing of your information, but we are legally entitled to refuse that request
• To make a complaint to the Information Commissioner (www.ico.org.uk) if you think that any of your rights have been infringed by us
When you request a copy of your personal data, you can do this via post or email to the addresses shown at the bottom of this policy.
Knight Dragon reserves the right to charge an admin fee or refuse a request where requests for data are clearly unreasonable or excessive, particularly if they are repetitive.
Changes to policy
We may amend and update this policy from time to time.
Any changes in the future will be posted on this web page.
Please contact our Data Protection Officer at the addresses below for any questions or comments about this policy or about your personal data.
by email: [email protected]
by post: The Data Protection Officer. Knight Dragon Investments Ltd., Level 9, 6 Mitre Passage, Greenwich Peninsula, London, SE10 0ER.